You may also like
Sew it yourself! This Backpack Kit is a great project for someone just starting out with sewing or wanting to practice their skills. In fact, it’s our most beginner-friendly project kit. The fabric comes pre-plotted so all you have to do is cut out the pieces and assemble the bag — no figuring out measurements or calculations!
The backpack is made with Cordura® HP — a rugged and heavy-duty bag fabric. Cordura features excellent abrasion resistance and mold/mildew resistance. This high-tenacity polyester fabric woven from INVISTA™ has a clear polyurethane coating on one side, making it water-repellent and a great backpack to keep on your boat or for outdoor activities. It folds up and rolls for easy storage on your boat or RV where space is limited. The backpack features a front pocket and two side pockets.
Finished Measurements: 19-1/2"H x 13"W x 5"D
Please Note: There are no written instructions for this kit. We have made a detailed how-to instructional video, found below, on how to sew and assemble the Backpack Kit.
Backpack Kit Includes:
- 1 yd. Cordura HP 60" fabric
- 6 ft. Black 1" Polypropylene Webbing
- 1 ft. Foam Luff Tape 12" (Not Adhesive Backed)
- 3 ft. Black YKK® Continuous Zipper Chain #10
- 1 ft. Black YKK® Continuous Zipper Chain #5
- 1 Black YKK® Zipper Slider #10 Metal Single Non-Locking Pull
- 1 Black YKK® Zipper Slider #5 Metal Single Non-Locking Pull
- 1 5Pk YKK Adjustable Strap Buckle Black 1"
- Seamstick 1/4" Basting Tape for Canvas & Upholstery
- 1 Coats Extra Strong Nylon Upholstery Thread Black
- 1 pk. Sailrite® Woven Sew In Tags
- Plotting for Canvas
Also Required (Sold Separately):
- Sewing Machine
How to Make a Backpack Tutorial
I haven't sewn it yet but the sew lines are easy to see. I can't wait to sew it.
A great kit to work build your skills with
Kit looks great I have not put it together but it seems to be exactly what I ordered
Quality product but would have like written instructions and not just a video.