Sew it yourself! This Backpack Kit is a great project for someone just starting out with sewing and to practice their skills. In fact, it’s our most beginner-friendly project kit. The fabric comes pre-plotted so all you have to do is cut out the pieces and assemble the bag — no figuring out measurements or calculations!
The backpack is made with Cordura® 1000D Mil-Spec U.S. Army Camouflage fabric — a rugged and heavy-duty bag fabric. Cordura 1000D Mil-Spec is the industry leader when you need guaranteed performance in the most demanding environments. This high-tenacity, air-jet textured nylon from INVISTA™ is coated in a clear polyurethane on the back side and a durable water-repellent finish on the front side to create a material that is strong, dependable, quick-drying and easy to clean. In addition to being water-repellent, it’s abrasion, mold/mildew and rot resistant — along with incredible tear strength — and a great backpack to keep on your boat or for outdoor activities. It folds up and rolls for easy storage on your boat or RV where space is limited. The backpack features a front pocket and two side pockets.
Finished Measurements: 19-1/2"H x 13"W x 5"D
Please Note: There are no written instructions for this kit. We have made a detailed how-to instructional video, found below, on how to sew and assemble the Backpack Kit.
Backpack Kit Includes:
- 1 yd. Cordura 1000D Mil-Spec fabric
- 6 ft. Black 1" Polypropylene Webbing
- 1 ft. Foam Luff Tape 12" (Not Adhesive Backed)
- 3 ft. Black YKK® Continuous Zipper Chain #10
- 1 ft. Black YKK® Continuous Zipper Chain #5
- 1 Black YKK® Zipper Slider #10 Metal Single Non-Locking Pull
- 1 Black YKK® Zipper Slider #5 Metal Single Non-Locking Pull
- 1 5Pk YKK Adjustable Strap Buckle Black 1"
- Seamstick 1/4" Basting Tape for Canvas & Upholstery
- 1 Coats Extra Strong Nylon Upholstery Thread Black
- 1 pk. Sailrite® Woven Sew In Tags
- Plotting for Canvas
|Color:||Brown, Chocolate, Olive, Stone|