You may also like
Sew it yourself! Duffle bags are versatile and incredibly useful. This duffle bag is large enough to fit multiple sets of clothing and toiletries for a short trip, weekend cruise and more. It’s great as a gym bag too! This kit comes with Cordura® Classic 1000D fabric, a heavy-duty, high-tenacity bag fabric designed for the most demanding outdoor environments.
Round Duffle Bag Kit comes with all the supplies you need to sew your own duffle bag! The pattern comes pre-plotted on the fabric. All you have to do is cut and sew — so easy! This is a great beginner sewing project to help you sharpen your sewing skills and learn new tricks.
Finished Measurements: 11"H x 11"W x 22-1/2"L
Please Note: There are no written instructions for this kit. We have made a detailed how-to instructional video, found below, on how to sew and assemble the Round Duffle Bag Kit.
Round Duffle Bag Kit Includes:
- 1 yd. Cordura Classic fabric
- 18 ft. Black 2" Polypropylene Webbing
- 1 10Pk D-Ring Sewable Nylon 1" Black
- 1 5Pk YKK Snap Hook Swivel & Rotate 2"
- 2 ft. Black YKK® Continuous Zipper Chain #10
- 3 ft. Black YKK® Continuous Zipper Chain #5
- 1 Black YKK® Zipper Slider #10 Metal Single Non-Locking Pull
- 1 Black YKK® Zipper Slider #5 Metal Single Non-Locking Pull
- 1 5Pk YKK Adjustable Strap Buckle Black 2"
- Seamstick 1/4" Basting Tape for Canvas & Upholstery
- 1 Coats Extra Strong Nylon Upholstery Thread Black
- 1 pk. Sailrite® Woven Sew In Tags
- Plotting for Canvas
Also Required (Sold Separately):
- Sewing Machine
Tutorial Video How to Make a Round Duffle Bag Kit
I ordered two of the duffel bag kits from Sailrite in two different colors, my son’s new college colors, and mixed the panels to make two really sharp looking bags in his school colors. They look great and he loves them! The kits and the awesome video instruction made me feel like a pro making the bags, and the end results are super quality that should last for many years. I am thrilled with the results and I hope to try making a sail in the future with help from Sailrite. I am a fan!