You may also like
Sew it yourself! Foredeck Sail Bag Kit is a pre-patterned kit with complete instructions and materials to build your own Foredeck Sail Bag. Protect your sails and free up some room in the sail locker with headsail storage on deck. This headsail bag is made from durable Sunbrella® fabric with Dacron® reinforced patches. Zipper closure along the front edge offers complete weather protection and secure attachment to the forestay. A webbing loop at the aft end attaches to a halyard to lift the bag off the deck.
- 3 yd. 46" Pre-Patterned Sunbrella Marine Grade Fabric - Select standard color from drop down menu
- 1 ft. 8 oz. Dacron Tape 4"
- 6 ft. 8 oz. Dacron Tape 3"
- 1 Finished Zipper #10 48" White Double Pull
- V-92 White UV Polyester Thread 4 oz.
- Seamstick 3/8" Basting Tape for Canvas
- 1 ft. Webbing Tubular Polyester 1" White 2700#
- 1 Sailrite Adhesive Backed Logo
- Foredeck Bag Kit Instructions
Also Required (Sold Separately):
- Sewing Machine
Reference end of instructional video below for additional recommended items.
Please note: This item is non-returnable.
|Finished Bag Size:||38”H x 45”L x 23"Dia.|
|Boat Size:||Up to 40'|
|Max Working Sail:||300 sq. ft.|
|Max Medium Air Sail:||400 sq. ft.|
|Max Light Air Sail:||500 sq. ft.|
How to Make a Foredeck Sail Bag from a Sailrite Kit
Easy to follow and ideal for beginners.
Sailrite provides excellent kits that include all the quality materials you need to complete the project. The foredeck bag project came out great. The instructional video really helps you to get it right!
Kit arrived in Australia in quick time and good condition. Instructions were easy to follow and the project went together well.