You may also like
Sew it yourself! O'Day 272 150% Furling Genoa Sail Kit lets you make your own furling genoa. This crosscut kit is made from 5.4oz Supercruise Dacron® using the designer's plans and includes #6 luff tape, leechline and a Sunbrella suncover on the leech and foot. Computer plotted with seaming lines plotted right on the cloth. All panels and patches are computer cut and ready for basting and sewing. Complete instructions and support from Sailrite means there is no guess work!
All you need are scissors and a sewing machine!
Each Sail Kit comes with complete written instructions.
Sail Kit Includes:
- 5.4oz Supercruise Dacron® Sailcloth, patterned and pre-cut
- V-92 Polyester Thread
- Seamstick Basting Tape
- Seamstick for canvas Basting Tape
- #16 Hand Sewing Needle
- 5-ply Waxed Twine Bobbin (for hand sewing)
- Dacron® 2-inch Tape (Non-adhesive backed)
- #6 luff tape
- Gransegel Cleat Large
- Sunbrella suncover
- 1" Polyester tubular webbing
- 1" Dyneema webbing
- Round Stainless Steel Ring 1-¼-inch
- D-ring with bar
- Draft tape
- Sailrite Logo
|Luff:||30 feet, 2 inches|
|Area:||231 square feet|