You may also like
Sew it yourself! Dyer Dhow 9 Main Sail Kit lets you make your own mainsail. This crosscut kit is made from 4 oz. white Dacron® per the class rules, has a boltrope on the luff, loose footed and tapered RBS E-glass battens.
Computer plotted with seaming and hem lines plotted right on the cloth, this sail kit can be made on a home sewing machine. All panels and patches are computer cut and ready for basting and sewing. Complete instructions and support from Sailrite means there is no guess work!
A #3 spur die set is required to set grommets. All other supplies to build your sail are included; all you need are scissors and a sewing machine!
- 4oz White Dacron® Sailcloth, patterned and pre-cut
- White V-69 Polyester Thread
- Seamstick Basting Tape
- #16 Hand Sewing Needle
- 5-ply Waxed Twine Bobbin (for hand sewing)
- Folded Dacron® 3-inch Tape (Non-adhesive backed)
- White Classic 3-Strand Polyester Rope
- #3 Spur Grommets
- RBS tapered Battens
- 1-inch White Elastic
- Folded Dacron® 1.5-inch Tape (Non-adhesive backed)
- Adhesive Sailrite Logo
Also Required (Sold Separately):
- #3 Spur Die Set
|Luff:||12 feet, 6 inches|
|Foot:||7 feet, 3 inches|
|Leech:||13 feet, 3 inches|
|Area:||55 sq. ft.|