Sew it yourself! Columbia 22 110% Working Jib Sail Kit lets you make your own jib sail. This crosscut kit is made from 5.4 oz. white Supercruise Dacron® and includes brass hanks on the luff, leechline.
Computer plotted with seaming and hem lines plotted right on the cloth, this sail kit can be made on a home sewing machine. All panels and patches are computer cut and ready for basting and sewing. Complete instructions and support from Sailrite means there is no guess work!
Construction requires a #1 Spur Die Set for grommet installation (sold separately). All other supplies to build your sail are included; all you need are scissors and a sewing machine!
Each Sail Kit comes with complete written instructions.
Sail Kit Includes:
- 5.4oz White Supercruise Dacron® Sailcloth, patterned and pre-cut
- White V-69 Polyester Thread
- Seamstick Basting Tape
- #16 Hand Sewing Needle
- 5-ply Waxed Twine Bobbin
- Dacron® 1-½" Folded Tape (non-adhesive backed)
- Dacron® 3" Folded Tape (non-adhesive backed)
- Classic 3-Strand White Polyester Rope
- Stainless Steel Thimbles
- Round Stainless Steel Ring 1-¼"
- 1" Polyester Webbing
- #1 Brass Hanks
- #1 Spur Grommets
- Round Stainless Steel Rings 1"
- Gransegel Cleat Small
- Adhesive Sailrite Logo
Also Required (sold separately):
- #1 Spur Die Set
|Foot:||10 feet, 5 inch|
|Area:||102 square feet|