You may also like
Sew it yourself! Columbia 22 150% Genoa Sail Kit lets you make your own genoa. This crosscut kit is made from 4 oz. white Dacron® and includes #1 brass hanks on the luff, leechline.
Computer plotted with seaming and hem lines plotted right on the cloth, this sail kit can be made on a home sewing machine. All panels and patches are computer cut and ready for basting and sewing. Complete instructions and support from Sailrite means there is no guess work!
Construction requires a #1 Spur Die Set for grommet installation (sold separately). All other supplies to build your sail are included; all you need are scissors and a sewing machine!
Each Sail Kit comes with complete written instructions.
Sail Kit Includes:
- 4 oz. White Dacron® Sailcloth, patterned and pre-cut
- White V-69 Polyester Thread
- Seamstick Basting Tape
- #16 Hand Sewing Needle
- 5-ply Waxed Twine Bobbin
- Dacron® 1-1/2" Folded Tape (non-adhesive backed)
- Dacron® 3" Folded Tape (non-adhesive backed)
- Classic 3-Strand White Polyester Rope
- Stainless Steel Thimbles
- Round Stainless Steel Ring 1-1/4"
- 1" Webbing
- #1 Brass Hanks
- #1 Spur Grommets
- Round Stainless Steel Rings 1"
- Gransegel Cleat Small
- Adhesive Sailrite Logo
Also Required (sold separately):
- #1 Spur Die Set
|Luff:||26 feet, 3 inches|
|Foot:||13 feet, 6 inch|
|Leech:||25 feet, 5 inches|
|Area:||170 square feet|