You may also like
Sew it yourself!Macgregor 22 150% Genoa Sail Kit lets you make your own genoa sail. This crosscut kit is made from 4oz white Dacron® and features a rope reinforced luff, #1 brass hanks on the luff and leechline.
Computer plotted with seaming lines plotted right on the cloth. Can be made on a home sewing machine. All panels and patches are computer cut and ready for basting and sewing. Complete instructions and support from Sailrite means there is no guess work!
Construction requires a #1 Spur Die Set for grommet installation. All other supplies to build your sail are included; all you need are scissors and a sewing machine!
Each Sail Kit comes with complete written instructions.
Sail Kit Includes:
- 4 oz. White Dacron® Sailcloth, patterned and pre-cut
- V-69 Polyester UV Thread
- Seamstick Basting Tape
- #16 Hand Sewing Needle
- 5-ply Waxed Twine Bobbin (for hand sewing)
- Pearl Grey 2-3 oz. Leather
- Folded Dacron® 1-1/2" Tape (Non-adhesive backed)
- Folded Dacron® 3" Tape (Non-adhesive backed)
- 3-Strand Polyester Rope
- #1 Spur Grommets
- 1" Webbing
- Gransegel Cleat Large
- #1 Brass Hanks
- Stainless Steel Thimbles
- Round Stainless Steel Ring 1-1/4"
- Round Stainless Steel Rings 1"
- Adhesive Sailrite Logo
Also required (sold separately):
- #1 Spur Die Set
|Foot:||14 feet, 9 inches|
|Leech:||23 feet, 3 inches|
|Area:||169 square feet|