You may also like
Sew it yourself!Victoria 18 Main Sail Kit lets you make your own mainsail. This crosscut kit is made from 4.4 oz. white Dacron® using the designer's plans and features one row of reef points, standard battens, a boltrope on both the luff & foot, slugs on the luff, and leechline.
Computer plotted with seaming and hem lines plotted right on the cloth, this sail kit can be made on a home sewing machine. All panels and patches are computer cut and ready for basting and sewing. Complete instructions and support from Sailrite means there is no guess work!
Construction requires a #1 Spur Die Set for grommet installation (sold separately). All other supplies to build your sail are included; all you need are scissors and a sewing machine!
Each Sail Kit comes with complete written instructions.
Sail Kit Includes:
- 4.4oz White Dacron® Sailcloth, patterned and pre-cut
- White V-69 Polyester Thread
- Seamstick Basting Tape
- #16 Hand Sewing Needle
- 5-ply Waxed Twine Bobbin
- Dacron® 1-½" Folded Tape (non-adhesive backed)
- Dacron® 3" Folded Tape (non-adhesive backed)
- Classic 3-Strand White Polyester Rope
- Pultruded Batten Material with End Caps
- 1" White Elastic
- Jiffy Grommets with Rivets
- Headboard with Rivets
- #1 Spur Grommets
- Gransegel Cleats Small
- Snap-In Plastic Shackles
- Round Nylon Slugs
- Snap Fastener Installation Tool
- Adhesive Sailrite Logo
Also required (sold separately):
- #1 Spur Die Set
|Luff:||17 feet, 9 inches|
|Foot:||8 feet, 10 inches|
|Leech:||19 feet, 6 inches|
|Area:||97 square feet|