Gingher® Pinking Shears produce a ravel-resistant edge in sewing and craftwork. Pinking Shears feature sawtooth blades that leave a zigzag edge rather than a straight cut edge to prevent fraying and keep work clean. They are also great for adding a decorative edge to projects. Pinking Shears have a delicate setting, so we recommend cutting only one layer of fabric at a time.
Please Note: These Pinking Shears cannot be re-sharpened.
Use & Care: Occasionally placing one drop of oil in the pivot area will facilitate a smooth cutting action. The inside surfaces of the blades should be wiped frequently with a dry cloth to remove accumulated lint.
- 100% Nickel-Plated Chrome Finish
- Cuts All the Way to the End
- Extra-Large Angled Handle
- Extra Durable
- Use to give edges a zigzag pattern to prevent fraying
- Lifetime Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
|Overall Length:||7.5 inches|
|Cutting Blade Length:||3 inches|