Sew it yourself! O'Day 20 MK I Main Sail Kit lets you make your own mainsail. This crosscut kit is made from 5.4 oz. Supercruise Dacron® using the designer's plans and features standard battens, one row of reef points, a boltrope on both the luff and foot, and slugs on the luff.
Computer plotted with seaming lines plotted right on the cloth, this sail kit can be made on a home sewing machine. All panels and patches are computer cut and ready for basting and sewing. Complete instructions and support from Sailrite means there is no guess work!
Construction requires a #1 Spur Die Set for grommet installation. All other supplies to build your sail are included; all you need are scissors and a sewing machine!
Each Sail Kit comes with complete written instructions.
- 5.4oz Supercruise Dacron® Sailcloth, patterned and pre-cut
- White V-69 Polyester Thread
- Seamstick Basting Tape
- #16 Hand Sewing Needle
- 5-ply Waxed Twine Bobbin (for hand sewing)
- Folded Dacron® 1-½-inch Tape (Non-adhesive backed)
- Folded Dacron® 3-inch Tape (Non-adhesive backed)
- White Classic 3-Strand Polyester Rope
- Gransegel Cleats Small
- #1 Spur Grommets
- Battens with End Caps
- Headboards with Rivets
- Jiffy Grommets with Rivets
- Snap-In Plastic Shackles
- Nylon Slugs
- 1-inch White Elastic
- Snap Fastener Installation Tool
- Adhesive Sailrite Logo
Also Required (Sold Separately):
- #1 Spur Die Set
|Luff:||20 feet, 6 inches|
|Leech:||21 feet, 7 inches|
|Area:||100 sq. ft.|