Sew it yourself! Ranger 23 100% Working Jib Sail Kit lets you make your own jibsail. This crosscut kit is made from 6.4oz white Supercruise Dacron® using the designer's plans and features leechline and brass hanks on the luff.
Computer plotted with seaming lines plotted right on the cloth. All panels and patches are computer cut and ready for basting and sewing. Complete instructions and support from Sailrite means there is no guess work!
Construction requires a #1 Spur Die Set for luff grommet installation. All other supplies to build your sail are included; all you need are scissors and a sewing machine!
Each Sail Kit comes with complete written instructions.
- 6.4oz White Supercruise Dacron® Sailcloth, patterned and pre-cut
- White V-92 Polyester Thread
- Seamstick Basting Tape
- #16 Hand Sewing Needle
- Stainless Steel Thimbles
- 5-ply Waxed Twine Bobbin
- Pearl Grey Leather
- Folded Dacron® 2-inch Tape (Non-adhesive backed)
- Folded Dacron® 3-inch Tape (Non-adhesive backed)
- 3-Strand White Polyester Rope
- 1-inch White Polyester Webbing
- Gransegel Cleat
- 1-¼-Inch Stainless Steel Ring
- #1 Brass Hanks
- #1 Spur Grommets
- 1" Stainless Steel Rings
- Adhesive Sailrite Logo
Also Required (Sold Separately):
- #1 Spur Die Set
|Luff:||23 feet, 10 inches|
|Foot:||11 feet, 4 inch|
|Leech:||20 feet, 4 inches|
|Area:||113.5 square feet|