You may also like
Sew it yourself!Ranger 23 Main Sail Kit lets you make your own mainsail. This crosscut kit is made from 6.4oz white Supercruise Dacron® using the designer's plans and features one row of reef points, a boltrope on both the luff and foot, slugs on the luff, leechline, and 4 battens.
Computer plotted with seaming lines drafted right on the cloth, all panels and patches are computer cut and ready for basting and sewing. Complete instructions and support from Sailrite means there is no guess work!
Construction requires a #1 Spur Die Set for grommet installation and a #6 Eyelet Die Set to set eyelets (both sold separately).
Each Sail Kit comes with complete written instructions.
Sail Kit Includes:
- 6.4oz Supercruise Dacron® Sailcloth, patterned and pre-cut
- White V-92 Polyester Thread
- Seamstick Basting Tape
- #16 Hand Sewing Needle
- 5-ply Waxed Twine Bobbin (for hand sewing)
- Folded Dacron® 2-inch Tape (Non-adhesive backed)
- Folded Dacron® 3-inch Tape (Non-adhesive backed)
- Classic 3-Strand Polyester Rope
- Gransegel Cleats
- #1 Spur Grommets
- #6 Eyelets
- 1" SS Rings
- 1-inch Webbing
- Aluminum Headboard with Rivets
- Battens with end caps
- Snap-In Plastic Shackles
- Round Nylon Slugs
- Adhesive Sailrite Logo
Also required (sold separately):
- #1 Spur Die Set
- #6 Eyelet Die Set
|Foot:||8 feet, 11.5 inches|
|Leech:||25 feet, 4 inches|
|Area:||131 square foot|
Offline viewing of PDF documents requires Adobe Reader.Download Adobe Reader >