Sew it yourself!Sea Sprite 23 Main Sail Kit lets you make your own mainsail. This crosscut kit is made from 6.4oz white Supercruise Dacron® using the designer's plans and features one row of reef points, a boltrope on both the luff and foot, leechline, and 4 RBS tapered battens.
Computer plotted with seaming lines drafted right on the cloth, all panels and patches are computer cut and ready for basting and sewing. Complete instructions and support from Sailrite means there is no guess work!
Construction requires a #1 Spur Die Set for grommet installation and a #6 Eyelet Die Set to set eyelets (both sold separately).
Each Sail Kit comes with complete written instructions.
Sail Kit Includes:
- 6.4oz White Supercruise Dacron® Sailcloth, patterned and pre-cut
- White V-92 Polyester Thread
- Seamstick Basting Tape
- #16 Hand Sewing Needle
- 5-ply Waxed Twine Bobbin (for hand sewing)
- Folded Dacron® 2-inch Tape (Non-adhesive backed)
- Folded Dacron® 3-inch Tape (Non-adhesive backed)
- Classic 3-Strand Polyester Rope
- Gransegel Cleats
- #1 Spur Grommets
- #6 Eyelets
- 1" SS Rings
- 1-inch Elastic
- Aluminum Headboard with Rivets
- RBS Tapered Battens
- Adhesive Sailrite Logo
Also required (sold separately):
- #1 Spur Die Set
- #6 Eyelet Die Set
|Foot:||11 feet, 4.5 inches|
|Leech:||28 feet, 10 inches|
|Area:||184 square foot|